CLICKON is expanding its delivery team, and we're looking for a passionate Project Manager to join our exceptionally talented group of developers, designers, and storytellers. You'll be working on delivering pioneering next generation media management and publishing tools, plus websites that cater to over 7 million users a month.
The CLICKON team is small. Therefore we ideally need someone with some technical background. Someone who is focussed on getting the job done and will get involved in all aspects of delivery, not just project management. Don't worry... we don't expect you to code!
- Leading the delivery of projects from conception to production.
- Working with the CTO, to manage day-to-day project work flow and cross business communications.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of project documentation, including status reports, project schedules and budgets.
- Work with QA to review deliverables, before passing to production.
- 2+ years commercial experience in project management.
- Will have managed and delivered multiple technical projects.
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to present ideas verbally and in writing.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Experience of the full software development delivery lifecycle for digital projects from requirements and design, through to technical delivery.
- A self-starter with the ability to self-manage work load, and capable of working on your own.
- Able to multi-task across several concurrent projects and activities.
- Experience using Confluence + JIRA and Trello.
- Basic knowledge of current development technologies and practices.
Nice to haves...
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with Sketch design files.
- SQL querying skills.
If you think you've got what it takes, send us your CV. Email us at email@example.com