CLICKON is expanding its development team, and we're looking for a talented WordPress developer to join our product development team. Not only will you be creating world-class responsive websites, but also taking ownership of our core sites, maintaining, and adding engaging new features. You’ll also have the opportunity to work on digital publishing products on multiple platforms, including mobile.
The CLICKON team is small. Therefore we need to be someone who can take the initiative. Not only having a passion for development but a keen understanding of the full delivery life cycle and development stack. That includes some fundamental understanding of design and user experience.
The successful candidate must have...
- 4+ years commercial development experience.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Experience developing responsive mobile ready website and an understanding of cross-browser testing.
- Passion for emerging digital technologies.
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility standards.
- Experience working with Git.
- Clear understanding of the technical delivery lifecycle, with knowledge of agile methodologies.
- A good eye for visual design and UX, and an understanding of how this impacts the end user.
Nice to haves...
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with SASS.
- Experience with Angular.
- Experience with DFP and other advertising solutions.
- Experience with Sketch design files.
We’ll want to see live examples of your work. If you have code online and open source projects, even better.
If you think you've got what it takes, send us your CV. Email us at email@example.com