CLICKON is expanding its development team, and we're looking for a talented Node.js developer to join our product development team. You'll be working on the next generation of media management and publishing tools, delivering content to platforms that cater to over 7 million users a month.
The successful candidate must have...
- 4+ years commercial development experience.
- Excellent understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with relational database design and management.
- Experience developing responsive mobile ready website and an understanding of cross-browser testing.
- Passion for emerging digital technologies, and keen to learn new programming languages.
- Experience working with Git.
- Clear understanding of the technical delivery lifecycle, with knowledge of agile methodologies.
- An eye for visual design and UX, and an understanding of how this impacts the end user.
- Ability to optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
Nice to haves...
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with SASS.
- Experience with Angular.
- Previous applications in Electron.
- Experience with Sketch design files.
We’ll want to see live examples of your work. If you have code online and open source projects, even better.
If you think you've got what it takes, send us your CV. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org